Sunday 26 October 2014

life update


Hi friends, it's been a while hasn't it? I don't think i've ever posted a 'life update' on here but I thought i'd just catch you guys up to speed on my current life events. 

So the semester has begun and i'm officially in my 3rd year of university (i'm an upperclassman, I can't believe it - where has all the time gone?). I am currently SWAMPED in a sea of midterms, essays, and group projects, so that is my excuse for my sad and non-consistent video-uploading. I'm also juggling work...so there's that.

Still though, I am so amazed and surprised at the amount of lovely messages I get from viewers - it warms my heart! I can't believe I'm almost at 1500 subscribers! That may not sound like a lot to some of you but that's a heck of a lot of people to me. Thank you guys so much for the support and I promise, I'm trying my best with the videos. 

Best,
Δ Sandra Δ

Where else can I find you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

yay for comments!