Wednesday 25 February 2015

i'll admit it, I like tv...

Who doesn't? I am ALWAYS looking for new shows to watch, but I never seem to find really good ones unless it happens to be during midterm/exam season. Convenient how that works out, eh? So are you interested in hearing about my latest faves? No? Well great, i'll tell ya anyways!

Modern Family - a cult favourite. I started watching this early in high school (around the time when it first came out), and it's held strong as being one of my favourites. It's lighthearted and always manages to squeeze a couple laughs outa me (and sometimes even tears!). In case you're living under a rock and have never seen it, I highly recommend.

How to Get Away with Murder - oh. my. gosh. Are you kidding me with this show?! I am obsessed. Anytime Shonda Rhimes comes out with a new show, I just have to watch it (i'm a long-time Grey's Anatomy fan), and boy am I glad I did! This show is delicious. Sitting-on-the-edge-of-your-seat type of show. Part of me wishes I discovered the show years later so that I could happily binge-watch countless seasons of it. But I guess for the sake of my social life, academics, and HEALTH, it's good that it only just came out. 

The Bachelor - don't judge me. I've been watching The Bachelor ever since I was a little kid (don't judge my mom). I've watched countless seasons of various bachelors and bachelorettes - some I loved (ahem. Ali Fedotwosky), some I hated (ahem. Jake Pavelka), and some were just blah (uhmm..Lorenzo who?). This season with Prince Farming...i'm really digging it. I'm loving the drama, and i'm definitely loving the crazy. I am team Becca. Buuuuuuut, I totally want Kaitlyn to be the next Bachelorette (gotta support a fellow Canadian). Who's your fave?

The Mindy Project - found this on Netflix recently...and you can imagine how that turned out. I think Mindy Kaling is an absolute comedy star, and she does it in the most effortless way. You can tell comedy just comes natural to her. It goes without saying that Mindy is definitely my favourite character on the show. However, a close second can be rewarded to Nurse Morgan. 

Stop talking, Sandra.
Got any recommendations? GIMME!

Best,
Δ Sandra Δ

Where else can I find you?




No comments:

Post a Comment

yay for comments!